Pages

Tuesday, January 8

Welcome to the "Phly" WORLD!


Hello and welcome my Phly peeps to the year 2013, I hope it has been nothing but fab to you all. This is the year that we all have been waiting for and it is the year for movers, shakers, hustlers, and all things ‘Phly’.

God has granted us yet another year to push forth our dreams and take another chance at the shot of success. So heads up my sun shines, let’s make things happen. This is where I will update you all about the latest entertainment news and interesting things happening around me, take some time to sit back and enjoy all the hippest and latest in the Simply Phly world.

Before we get all excited I best believe that I should give a S/O to all the Phly peeps who took time to indulge in the world of Simply Phly. Thanks for showing me love when I started out with my tease articles; your support meant the world to me.
It’s a new year and just the best year for Simply Phly to flourish, so buckle up and let Simply Phly take you into the world of entertainment and all things ‘schlebs’. This is just the beginning of many more to come.

Feel free to comment or you can simply follow me on twitter/Facebook for all your latest and instant updates @ElizPhly or Polly Elizabeth Sekwala on Facebook.

Tell your friends to tell their friends that Simply Phly is a Lifestyle #wink.

1 comment:

  1. I sure will Steve, do the same and lets spread the love.#Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete