Pages

Tuesday, February 5

My Predictions #METRO_FM_AWARDS

So the #MMA2013 ambiance is kicking in, everyone is one their tips tryn to vote for their preeminent artists.  So I decided I'm going to share my favorites and those I best believe DESERVE  to be credited for their offerings. Took some time to digest some of the nominations ( wondering if they will soon announce a blunder) but HEY! some strangers made it on the listing, wonder why thou. Check out my votes list....

  • Best African Pop Album : MONEOA( SMS "female Moneoa, Pop Moneoa and Newcomer Moneoa" to 34764 - each vote per category)

  • Best Produced Album : ZONKE (SMS "female Zonke, Song Zonke and Produced Zonke" to 34764 - each vote per category)

  • Best Group Album : THE MUFFINZ (SMS "Group The Muffinz, Newcomer The Muffinz" to 34764 - each vote per category)

  • Best Female Album : I opt not to vote ( sorry but the nominations are just hacking my brains)
  • Song of the year (I almost fainted when I saw this category REALLY *jawsdrop* Yho.... Anyway I just "had to" choose : ZONKE (check sms line above).

  • Best Hit Single : Hands down HHP ke #BOSSO (SMS "Single HHP" to 34764)

  • Best Hip-Hop Album : I love, love, love this category #SimplyPhly TEARGAS..... Oh Yes!!! numba nummba. ( SMS "Hip-Hop" to 34764)

  • Best Male Album : KABOMO one word #Perfection ( SMS "Produced Kabomo, Male Kabomo" to 34764 - each vote per category)

  • Best Newcomer : MONEOA. New kid in the game and she is here to stay. ( check voting line above)

Best Music Video : Jealousy Auuuuu the "Prince" of Rap AKA. ( SMS "Single AKA, Video AKA" to 34764 - each vote per category)

To vote for your favorite  sms the category and name of the artist to 34764. Voting lines close Feb 17 and winners will be announced Feb 23 2013.

P.S Look out for an exclusive performance at the awards, rumors have it its gonna be a mind blowing surprise.......

*NOTE : All pictures provided here were sourced form the net and I DO NOT take credit for them.

XOXO........Stay Phly ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment