Pages

Thursday, February 14

Oscar Pistorius arrested after girlfriends death...

Paralympic runner Oscar Pistorius


I was in disbelief when I came across Twitterville today as I saw headlines and tweets about the death of Reeva Steenkamp (model and Oscar Pistorius girlfriend). I gave it no interest and continued with my everyday sense of duties. The minute I got to the office I then decided to Google this just so I got a clear idea as to what was really happening and to my shock once again it was true. Oscar has “accidentally” shot and killed his girlfriend thinking she was a burglar.




Reports state that this happened in the early hours of today and investigations are still taking place. Reeva Steenkamp former FHM model died on the scene with wounds on her head and upper body. I have no idea if I should sympathise with Oscar or what, gosh but how does one even come to terms with calling someone’s death a “mistake”.


Reeva was well known as a model, born in the Cape.  She was also famously known for having dated the culprit Oscar Pistorius.  It was less than 24hr’s ago when the excited Reeva tweeted What do you have up your sleeve for your love tomorrow??? #getexcited #ValentinesDay”. Little did she know she wouldn’t even spare a sec to celebrate this day of #LOVE. *so sad*


 At the moment it’s not clear if the blade runner will be charged with murder or culpable homicide. Our sincere condolence goes out to the Steenkamp family, “MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE”.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR MORE UPDATES ON THE CASE @ElizPhly.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be under the impression that this criminal act will fetch you another sports medal. This act will saddle you with very long imprisonment or even death.

    ReplyDelete